Plan For In Person Worship
We have developed a plan and guidelines that we will follow to provide an environment that is safe and comfortable for you. We will continue to provide our service online, just as we did prior to the COVID-19 restrictions.
MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING ARE MANDATORY.
We want to be as prayerful and careful as possible so we can do in-person worship the safe way for all of our attendees. We’ve created this page to help you have detailed information about our efforts to provide a safe in-person worship experience for you and your family.
For an explanation about why masks and social distancing are mandatory and how we came to this decision, please watch the video below.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- While we want everyone possible to worship together in person, we do not want anyone to put themselves at risk nor do we want to put anyone at risk.
- If you have any symptoms including fever or cough, we would ask that you please stay home until you are symptom free for at least 72 hours.
- If you are in a high-risk group, including those over 65, we ask that you consider continuing to worship online.
- Families and people from the same household can and should sit together. There must be at least 6 feet between you and the next family or individual sitting on your particular row.
- Offering boxes will be placed in the lobby. We will not be passing an offering plate.
- Communion will be offered using disposable, pre-packaged combined elements and can be picked up upon entering the sanctuary and will not be passed out.
- At the end of the service, please exit in an orderly way to ensure there is proper social distancing.
HAND SANITIZER AND MASKS
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. However, we encourage everyone to bring their own hand sanitizer.
- We encourage everyone to wash or sanitize hands upon entering.
- Masks will be provided, based on availability.